Fire Alarm Service Engineer
£25,000 - £30,000
A leading fire and security company are currently growing their service team to keep up with the high demand of work. This role offers a competitive salary, good benefits and lots of training where required. The company have continually expanded over the last few years’ due to investment in the service team and gaining a number of new contracts in both the private and public sector.
- The role will see you responsible for carrying out servicing, installation, and commissioning of mainly fire alarm systems, along with security and CCTV systems
- You will need to work closely with the project manager and overseeing more junior engineers assisting with the installations and servicing
- Installation, commissioning and repairs of a variety of fire and security equipment on a variety of sites
- You will be responsible for ensuring the project works electrically and working closely with all other engineers
- 3+ years’ experience as a fire alarm engineer with experience in installation and maintenance
- You should be a strong problem solver with great communication skills
- You will ideally have in-house training or knowledge of fire alarm panels including one of Gent, Morley, Notifier etc.
- Benefits include: Market leading basic salary, vehicle, travel time, pension and call out bonus
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV or call 02890 339 968 to speak with Clodagh McKeefry or email Clodagh@bondselection.com and have a completely confidential and discreet conversation.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.