Permanent, full time
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Fabricator to join a well-established company based in East Belfast. This is an award winning architectural detail company with great opportunities for progression and staff development.
- You will be tasked with working as part of a team to make and fit steel handrails, high-end arrangements, balustrades and bespoke pieces
- You will work be involved in welding, and fabrication
- Lay out and examine metal stock or workpieces to be processed in order to ensure that specifications are met
- Position or tighten braces, jacks, clamps, ropes, and/or bolt straps, or bolt parts in position for welding or riveting.
- The client is interested in hearing from either candidates with 2+ years’ experience in a similar role or a more junior candidate with fabrication experience
- NVQ Level 3 in welding or equivalent time served
- Experience reading engineering drawings to produce large structures would be beneficial
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV or call me on 02890339968 or email Clodagh@bondselection.com
For more opportunities for experienced MIG Welders and Fabricators, please visit our website.
*Please note we will not be in touch if you are not currently UK based, holding UK/Irish or EU citizenship. Non EU applicants who are not on a full Tier 1 working visa will not be considered*
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.