Salary is dependent on experience
Permanent, full time
We are very interested in speaking with experienced Engineering managers who are interested in a move from their current position. My client is a leading FMCG company within Northern Ireland, with the view to continue their excellent growth year on year. This would offer a brilliant opportunity for an engineering/ maintenance manager to progress their career and gain excellent experience within a well-established company. The role would provide an excellent salary, benefits package and good career stability.
- You will be responsible for a team of 12 staff, you will need to assist in engineering, production and support the team to deliver any and all improvements necessary
- This will be a relatively hands off role but where necessary you may need to help the maintenance team with breakdowns or repairs of machinery
- Responsible for the completion of KPIs and business strategy to generate improvements
- Implementing change and updating the current preventative maintenance plan to reduce downtime and improve factory performance
- Take responsibility for planning and executing engineering projects
- Work to introduce improvements to improve reliability, compliance and efficiency
- The ideal candidate will have a HND, although this is not necessary
- Substantial experience in food, FMCG, or a drinks environment would be essential to fulfil this role
- Similar experience as a manager within a FMCG or food company.
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV or call 02890 339 968 to speak with Clodagh McKeefry or email Clodagh@bondselection.com and have a completely confidential and discreet conversation.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.