Bond Search & Selection are currently recruiting for candidates with an Electrical background who would keen to explore opportunities within the Fire & Security industry with one of Northern Ireland's largest installation and maintenance contractors.
The Fire & Security industry in NI is one of the busiest sectors with skilled engineers highly sought after and contractors enjoying a period of exceptional growth which make this an excellent opportunity to be trained and permanently employed by one of the market leaders who will provide you with clear career progression and all the tools and knowledge needed to be highly successful.
Ideally candidates will have served an electrical apprenticeship / be a 4th year apprentice and have some experience carrying out installation works and serving maintenance contracts.
- Must possess 1+ years’ electrical installation experience and a working knowledge of 17th Edition wiring regulations
- Educated to GCSE level with pass grades (or equivalent) in Maths & English
- Possess a strong understanding of Health & safety principles, Hazards & Risk assessment, Electrical Theory and an understanding of safe isolation procedures, cable terminations and installation are all requirements
- Full valid driving license
- Possess a team work ethic, strong communication skills and work well with others towards a collective goal
- NVQ Level 3 in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Experience as an Installation Technician on would be advantageous
You may be interested in applying for this vacancy if you are currently working as: Fire & Security Engineer, Fire Alarm Engineer, Security Engineer, Alarm Engineer, Fire Alarm Apprentice, Alarm Apprentice, 4th year apprentice, Highway Electrical Technician, Field Service Engineer, Field Installation Technician, Field Installation Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Installation Engineer, Installation Electrician, Highway Electrician, Maintenance Electrician, Service Engineer or similar.
Locations: Belfast & Surrounding areas (Field Based)
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV or call 02890 339 968 to speak with Michael and have a completely confidential and discreet conversation.
For more opportunities for experienced Highway Electrical Technicians and Field Service Engineers, please visit our website.
*Please note, we will not be in touch if you are not currently UK based, holding UK/Irish or EU citizenship. Non EU applicants who are not on a full Tier 1 working visa will not be considered*
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.