Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer
£30,000 - £32,000
A brilliant role has arisen for an experienced electrical maintenance engineer to join a very large, well established company in the Antrim area. The company have a good reputation for high quality and good health and safety on site. This position would offer a good base rate of pay, overtime rates and opportunities for progression.
- This role will see you responsible for the general maintenance across the site
- You will be working on a lot of PLC controlled machinery and will need to fault find where necessary
- Working in line with the preventative maintenance schedule
- You will install any new machinery and keep up with the maintenance of this
- Breakdown maintenance
- Liaising with the current maintenance team and maintenance manager to ensure handovers are completed correctly
- Carrying out all aspects of electrical maintenance work across the plant and on their range of machinery
- 17th edition qualification is essential
- Basic PLC fault finding experience would be necessary
- Ability to test single and three phase motors
- The ideal candidate will come from a similar electrical maintenance background
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.