Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£30,000 - £32,000
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced maintenance engineer to join a fast paced, expanding production department. This company have a state of the art facility and are constantly bringing in new pieces of equipment.
Maintenance Job Description
- You will be responsible for all site maintenance, working on high speed automated equipment
- Working with electronic and electrical systems to resolve machinery faults as and when they occur
- Carrying out breakdown maintenance and adhering to the planned preventative maintenance schedule
- Working as part of the maintenance team to support production
- You will be responsible for complying with the H&S regulations
- You will need to have at least 2-3 years’ experience in a similar maintenance background
- We are ideally looking for an electrically biased maintenance engineer but can be open to mechanically bias
- PLC fault finding experience would be beneficial
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.