Electrical Services Engineer
Dublin / Belfast
Electrical Engineers of all grades will be considered
Bond Search & Selection are working closely with a very reputable building services engineering consultancy based in multiple sites in Dublin, London & Belfast. Projects are based in Ireland and the UK across a wide range of building sectors delivering low energy projects from conceptual design, through to building handover and beyond.
Due to my client’s continued expansion they are seeking to recruit several talented Electrical Engineers of all grades for their Dublin office to be responsible for the effective delivery of award- winning projects.
This position would involve operating within a team environment at the Dublin office, taking active roles in project leadership and client-facing activity.
Job Type / Category
- Act as Project Engineer including electrical design for a range of projects; particularly in the commercial, civic, educational and healthcare sectors
- Develop project scope with design team / clients including budgeting and reporting
- Implement and oversee successful design solutions for Projects
- Oversee Resource Management and Planning to ensure successful Project delivery
- Assist the Management Team with Business Development and Financial Control activities
- Provide fully detailed tender packages and monitor installation/quality on site until project completion.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Candidates must hold a degree in Electrical Engineering
- Experience of taking an active role in project delivery from concept stage to completion
- Ability to present and communicate ideas with clients, architects and project managers
- Thorough knowledge of electrical engineering design and techniques
- Aptitude for managing and mentoring within a vibrant team environment
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Autocad, Dialux, Amtech, REVIT is an advantage
- Be capable of taking the lead on projects with minimal input from management team
- Performance; Retention & Service Related Annual Bonus; The company may at its discretion pay (up to) an additional 5% Annual Bonus; in addition to your salary based on your performance and service.
- Annual Holiday Entitlement in the full year is 20 days, plus Public Holidays. In addition, 1 days’ holiday will be provided per additional year worked, up to a maximum of 25 day’s annual leave.
- Pension Scheme within the organisation matching a contribution of up to 5%.
- Death in Service Benefit and Serious Illness Scheme for all employees.
- Commuter TaxSaver scheme
If you would like to find out more about this fantastic opportunity, please call Jamie @ Bond Search & Selection or click Apply Now below to be considered.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.