Electrical Service Engineer
Service and site Based role - Dungannon
A large, global manufacturing company are currently seeking an experienced electrical service engineer to join their growing team. The company have a low turnover in staff and have excellent employee benefits including; pension, life assurance, good base rates of pay among many others.
Electrical service engineer description
- You will be responsible for reading and interpreting electrical schematics and engineering drawings
- Your main role will be carrying out installation, replacement, servicing, calibration, commissioning on a variety of heavy industrial systems
- You will work on control systems; PLC based systems, 3 phase electrical and motors etc.
- Working with the existing electrical team and to ensure all of the issues are resolved quickly and efficiently
- Dealing with the customer in following up with them regarding plant alterations and general continuous improvement
- Travelling to customer sites where required to install, maintain and commission the electrically based systems
- This role requires candidates coming from a strong electrical servicing background
- You will need to be able to read, write and interpret electrical schematics
- Ability to lead projects would be an advantage
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.