Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£30,000 - £35,000
Co. Tyrone Based
An excellent role has arisen for an experienced electrical maintenance engineer to join a leading production facility in the Tyrone area. This company have sustained a long period of growth through new contracts and high quality at all times. The production facility is up to date, modern with excellent machinery to work on.
- You will be responsible for all aspects of the electrical maintenance within the site
- Carrying out planned and reactive breakdown maintenance to ensure the factory continues running at full capacity
- PLC fault finding, repairing both electrical and mechanical faults where required
- Carry out routine maintenance across the production plant
- Adhere to the planned preventative maintenance schedule and implement any improvements to this where necessary
- You will need to come from an electrically biased maintenance background
- 2+ years maintenance experience in a busy factory
- The ideal candidate will be educated to HND Standard
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.