Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£30,000 - £33,000
Will be either shifts or days’ work
We are actively seeking experienced electrically biased maintenance engineers to join a rapidly growing team. This particular site has seen a lot of investment over the past year, with new machinery, new Preventative maintenance schedules put in place and good training across the maintenance team. A lot of the equipment is automated which is why an electrically biased maintenance person would be ideal
- Fault finding on PLC controlled machinery
- General site maintenance, resolving faults and servicing a range of equipment including; packaging lines, conveyors, shrink wrappers, checkweighers and metal detectors
- You will be working within a fast paced production environment where faults need to be rectified quickly and correctly
- Completing the preventative maintenance schedule as well as implementing new procedures to prevent down time on machines
- Carrying out breakdown maintenance where required
- Liaising with the maintenance team to work towards a similar goal within the department
- 17th edition and a multiskilled/ electrical apprenticeship would be beneficial
- The ideal candidate will come from a similar maintenance background to the above
- The client are particularly interested in speaking with maintenance engineers coming from an FMCG or food industry – although this is not essential
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV or call 02890 339 968 to speak with Clodagh McKeefry or email Clodagh@bondselection.com and have a completely confidential and discreet conversation.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.