Maintenance Engineer - Electrically biased
£30,000 plus Overtime
We are currently working with a growing, family owned production facility based in Armagh who are seeking an experienced maintenance engineer to join their team. This role will offer excellent training, a good base salary as well as overtime allowance. This is a fast paced, busy environment so they will need a maintenance engineer to hit the ground running.
- This will be a varied role, which will involve implementing and working to the current preventative maintenance schedule
- Reducing downtime across the production line where possible
- A large portion of the production machinery is PLC controlled. So you will need to be able to PLC fault find where necessary
- Respond to any and all machine breakdowns in a quick manner
- General maintenance activities across the site
- Work closely with your colleagues within both the maintenance department and the shop floor as a whole
- Problem solving where necessary
- You will need to come from a similar maintenance background, this role is particularly suited to someone who is electrically trained within a maintenance department
- PLC fault finding on Siemens and Allen Bradley would be a bonus
- This role will offer an excellent salary, depending on experience as well as; pension, training, good overtime rate and good progression opportunities
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.