Electrical Maintenance Engineer
A brilliant company are actively seeking an experienced maintenance engineer with an electrical bias to join their growing team. This company can offer a good base salary, excellent training along with career progression. The company are well known in the local area and have a brilliant name in the market for high quality products and services.
- Carry out all general site maintenance
- Deal with mainly electrical breakdowns on the machinery and carrying out the preventative maintenance schedule in line with the guidelines set
- Maintain a high level of health and safety throughout your work
- Work alongside the mechanical maintenance engineers to resolve faults quickly, with minimal impact to the production schedules
- You will report into the maintenance manager with any issues that may arise
- PLC f.f when required
- You will need to come from a similar maintenance background to that expressed above
- The ideal candidate will have electrical qualifications i.e. 17th edition or served an apprenticeship
- You should be passionate about engineering with a drive to progress your career where possible
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.