Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer
£30,000 - £32,000
We are working with a large, well established manufacturing company who are currently seeking an experienced maintenance engineer to join their growing team. This position would be based in a state of the art facility, working alongside a close knit maintenance team. It would give you a lot of opportunity in terms of training, career progression and good salary and overtime rates.
Maintenance Job Description
- This role will see you responsible for all general site maintenance
- Covering both breakdown maintenance and adhering to the preventative maintenance schedules currently in place
- There will mainly be electrical maintenance work to be carried out across the site
- Working on heavy machinery to fault find and repair to a high standard
- You are responsible for your own health and safety while in the factory, as well as following the guidance of the SHEQ manager
- Reporting into the maintenance manager with any issues or ideas for improvement across the plant
- Supporting the production team where needed
- For this position you should have 2-3 years’ experience in a similar maintenance background to that mentioned above
- We are ideally interested in speaking with electrically biased maintenance engineers but we would be interested in speaking with mechanically biased engineers for a couple of similar roles
- PLC fault finding experience using either Siemens, Omron or Allen Bradley would be beneficial
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.