Belfast – Northern Ireland
Bond Search & Selection are working closely with our client – A Global Multi-Disciplinary Consultancy who is looking to recruit an Electrical Engineer, to work within the Building Services team – whose mission is to play a key role in making buildings more energy efficient, sustainable and cost effective to operate.
The Electrical Engineer should possess the following:
- Supervise the production of technical drawings and check output
- Delegate work to Technicians and/or Graduate Engineers as required, and provide feedback on completed work
- Prepare technical reports in accordance with clients’ briefs
- Attend and participate in (internal and external) project meetings
- Undertake site visits to monitor the progress of works against specification, and highlight issues to the contractor, client and/or (internal or external) project manager as necessary
- Produce engineering designs, calculations and specifications
- Co-ordinate input from other disciplines and specialisms as required
- Represent the company as lead engineer at client / project meetings
- Correspond with external third parties (eg clients, contractors, architects and/or manufacturers) regarding information and technical queries
- Maintain awareness of the performance of projects against agreed project plans and budgets, at a level appropriate to role
- Proactively manage own continuing professional development
Please contact Jamie on 02890 339968 to discuss this role in more detail, alternatively you can email Jamie with an up to date CV - Jamie@bondselection.com
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.