Full time, permanent
£30,000 - £35,000
We are currently seeking an experienced design engineer to join an award winning structural steel manufacturer and fabricator at their modern facility in Greater Belfast. This would be a brilliant role for someone interested in working on high value projects across the UK; you will have the opportunity to work alongside a friendly and supportive team. You will mainly be involved in producing bespoke designs for production and site engineers including handrails, staircases and balconies.
- You will be responsible for working alongside a close knit team to design products from concept to completion
- You will develop design information in both solidworks and AutoCAD for a wide variety of clients
- You will modify existing designs to suit the customers’ needs and requirements while constantly trying to improve these
- 1+years’ experience working with structural steel & architectural metal as a steel detailer OR similar experience producing drawings on solidworks for a metalwork manufacturer
- You will need to be proficient in the use of solidworks or a similar software package
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV or call 02890 339 968 to speak with Clodagh and have a completely confidential and discreet conversation or you can email me on Clodagh@bondselection.com
For more opportunities for experienced Steel Detailers and CAD Technicians, please visit our website.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.