Building Services Design Engineer
Excellent benefits package and remuneration package on offer fo t he successful applicant
If you are an experienced Building Services Design Engineer with CAD experience, this is a great opportunity to join an expanding Building Services Consultancy firm.
As an Electrical Design Engineer, you will be tasked with working as part of the Mechanical and Electrical Building Services Team and providing designs and specifications for a variety of projects.
You will liaise with Architects, Project Managers, Building Control professionals and members of the Design Team to ensure all information is provided accurately and projects are successful.
Additionally, your role will involve:
– Seeking to ensure the sustainability and cost-effective nature of each design project
– Acting as a member of the Design Team, discussing client requirements and visiting sites for appraisals and surveys
– Identifying appropriate materials and equipment and working with suppliers regarding pricing and sourcing
– Preparing project documentation, including schedules, drawings and schemes
– Inviting tenders and attending site meetings as required
– At least five years’ post-graduation experience in a similar electrical engineering role OR significant experience of working on-site as a mechanical engineer.
– CAD experience.
– At a minimum, a Level 6 qualification in building services or a related discipline.
Dedicated and organised, as an Electrical Engineer, you will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, an eye for detail and great time management capabilities. Strong analytical and problem solving skills are key, as is the ability to work as part of a team, without supervision.
If you feel this Building Servcies Design Engineerign role could be for you, please email your CV to email@example.com or call Jamie on 02890 339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.