Salary is competitive with overtime available
We have a brilliant opportunity for an experienced automation Engineer to join one of Northern Ireland’s leading production companies. This company have invested heavily in their team in recent years’ and has continued an excellent period of growth year on year.
- Maintenance across the electrical issues that arise on site
- Perform updates on their high speed automated equipment
- Assisting the maintenance team on breakdowns
- Working in a fast paced FMCG environment
- PLC programming and fault finding using Siemens S7 PLC’s
- Working on SCADA and HMI applications
- Troubleshooting on PC’s and PLC’s
- You should have Siemens S7 qualification
- Electrically biased maintenance experience
- You should have at least 2-3 years’ experience in an electrical maintenance role
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.