Area Sales Manager
£40K - £50K Salary
Our client is a global international leader in the materials handling industry.
They are seeking a strong sales professional with experience of international selling and dealer management. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that boasts financial security as well as having the opportunity to develop your career.
The Area Sales Manager will be responsible for supporting and managing the existing Dealer Network as well as developing distribution in other territories .
- Manage existing dealers effectively and in a robust way, through Powerscreen dealer performance management tools
- Prospect new dealers for territories and markets segments not adequately covered
- Manage sales and forecasting for the territory
- Manage dealer order patterns, backlog scheduling and credit facilities
- Be a key contributor to the Powerscreen Global Sales & Marketing team
- Attend and coordinate seminars, product demos and other sales activities as required
- Communicate new product launches, product changes implementation as well as pricing policy
- Make Presentations to end-user customers and key corporate accounts
- Coordinate sales training for dealer’ sales force
- Report as agreed timetable all market movements, trends, competition activities, etc.
- A degree in Engineering or Business Administration would be an advantage
- The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of success in a similar role, having worked in a similar position with a significant global manufacturing company, with strong preference for candidates with past experience of crushing and screening equipment or other engineered capital equipment.
- International exposure/ experience is required
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate and interact with team members and outside visitors from different hierarchies and cultures.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Self-management skills.
If you would like more information on this role then please submit your CV by clicking the link provided.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.