Customer Service Representative
Maternity cover – 12 months
38 hours per week
We are currently recruiting for a full time, temporary Customer Service Representative on behalf of our world leading manufacturing client to cover a period of maternity. The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for managing external customer relationships.
- Manage all aspects of order entry, order processing and order shipment.
- Communicate with customers regarding issues such as order status, order changes and confirmations, as well as any complaints or questions in a professional and courteous manner.
- Maintain customer records to include weekly reporting on order status
- Preparation of reports for internal / external sales meetings and customer visits
- Create and maintain customer records in SAP systems, including order preferences, product specific feedback, address information, billing information, and contact preferences.
- Work with Buyers and Planners to achieve on-time customer deliveries.
- Comply with and support all Health, Safety & Environmental programs, policies and procedures.
- GCSE Maths & English (or equivalent).
- 2 years’ demonstrable Customer Services experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent relationship building skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally.
- Excellent IT skills including use of MS Office.
Hours of work are Monday-Thursday 0800-1700 Friday 0800-1200. Closing date 28th February.
If you feel this role is suitable for you, please apply using the link or alternatively get in touch with Ciara Bell at email@example.com or on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.