Customer Advisor (Outbound)
Temporary, Full time
We are currently recruiting for an Outbound Customer Advisor on a temporary basis for our Energy client in East Belfast. This is a temporary on going role with the possibility of permanency.
- Making cold calls to potential customers to arrange home/business appointments through selling the benefits of natural gas and promoting the opportunity to connect.
- Working from secure data held on company systems to develop new connection business and to progress existing customer statements of interest.
- Providing advice on promotional offers, installers and other issues that might delay or block an appointment or new connection.
- Working from secure data held on company systems to contact existing customers to arrange boiler check appointments.
- Achieve weekly and monthly connection targets set for outbound sales
- Respond to telephone queries raised by customers, following defined business processes, delivering customer service requests and initiating remedial action in respect of complaints and reported gas emergencies
- Experience of working in a customer advisor outbound role
- Experience of working to targets
- Relevant outbound calling experience with an excellent telephone manner
- Maintain high standards of accuracy when updating company system
- Able to develop good relationships with customers and colleagues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you feel this role is suitable for you, please apply using the link or alternatively get in touch with Ciara Bell at email@example.com or on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.