£8.00 - £9.00ph
Full time, permanent role working on a shift pattern
A brilliant opportunity has arisen to work within one of the largest companies of its kind within Belfast as a Call Handler. This position would be ideal for someone coming from a call centre type of environment, who is used to dealing with high volume calls and is passionate about customer service. This company offer excellent progression opportunities as well as a lot of training throughout your employment.
- This role involves dealing with queries from customers and staff and resolving these as best possible
- This is a 24/7 operation and you be expected to prepare a handover for the supervisor on the next shift to you
- You will be required to train any new, junior call handlers that join the team on their internal systems and processes
- As your time within this position lengthens you will be given more responsibilities and opportunities to learn new skills
- This role requires excellent team communication, you will be required to work with the different departments to make a smooth running operation
- This role would require a minimum of 2 years’ call centre experience
- You should be confident speaking with different members of the public and liaising with internal staff members
- The ideal candidate will be passionate about customer service and keen to progress their career
- You will need a minimum of 4 GCSE’s including a pass in English or Maths
If you feel this role is suitable for you, please apply using the link or alternatively please get in touch with Clodagh McKeefry on Clodagh@bondselection.com or 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.