Bond Search & Selection are currently recruiting for a Wayleave Officer for our client in Belfast for a 2 year contract.
Our client is leading energy company who provides services throughout Northern Ireland. Operating across the energy sectors in Ireland they successfully provide a secure, economic and safe service for customers due to their highly skilled team of Engineers, Commercial and Technical staff. As a company they have a strong culture of developing their staff and strive to provide a working environment which attracts, nurtures and retains talented employees.
Due to their continuous growth there is an opportunity for a Wayleave Officer to join their team in Belfast on a 2 year contract. This position would suit an indvidual who has strong stakeholder engagement experience in a similar sector or possibly the telecoms, infrastructure, planning industries.
The successful candidate will be responsible for acquiring high profile and difficult wayleaves.
Wayleave Officer Role
- Securing land owner consents for projects.
- Negotiate wayleave agreements and easements
- Assist in the preparation of Planning Applications.
- Carrying out Land Searches and compile and maintain accurate records
- Compile and maintain accurate records and accounts of all interaction with landowners and their agents.
- Liaise with customers, land agents, solicitors and other team members in regard to wayleave matters.
Wayleave Officer Criteria
- Relevant technical /business qualification e.g. Planning, Rural Development, Quantity Surveying, Engineering, Agriculture etc.
- Good map reading and cartographic skills.
- Good understanding of statutory and legislative issues relating to wayleave management.
- Knowledge of landowner identification and registration methods.
- Ability to maintain good relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Strong adherence to quality assurance and good document management skills.
- Understanding of TSO business activities (desirable)
- Understanding of route selection, line design, EIA (desirable)
- Full drivers licence.
Location Belfast – occasional travel to Dublin
Salary: £30,000 –£40,000 and a number of benefits including generous holiday allowance, on-site parking, etc.
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about please click on the link to submit your CV.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.