£40,000 - £50,000 plus benefits
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for an experienced site/ project manager to join an expanding specialist fit out company. With a stellar reputation for delivery high quality projects on time and to the clients exact specifications they have become one of the leading fit out companies in Ireland. Having recently picked up a lot of work across Europe and the UK they are keen to take on a motivated site manager. With a very competitive salary, good company benefits and career progression on offer this would suit someone keen to move up in their career.
- You will be responsible for ensuring Health & Safety is kept to a high standard at all times
- Liaising with and building strong relationships with contract/ project managers on a continuous basis with updates on the project. While also establishing a good working relationship with main contractor, client and any other site based contractors
- Monitoring and reviewing the work progress of all staff and subcontractors. Ensuring that the time records are kept up to date and that staff have all of the relevant training
- You will be responsible for keeping the project on target to meet the timeframe outlined
- Continuously improve the process and product quality to better meet and set customer and market expectations
- The ideal candidate will have 4+ years’ experience within Site/ project management, however they may also be interested in hearing from slightly more junior applicants
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- Good team work ethic
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV. If you would like to discuss this role in further detail please email me at Clodagh@bondselection.com or call me on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.