Quantity Surveyor / Estimator
Bond, search and Selection are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor for our client based in Co. Down.
Our client is rapidly expanding Design and Build contractor who work across Commercial, Residential and Education sectors in Northern Ireland. Employing over 30 people locally they continue to deliver projects to a high standard, within budget and on time which allows them to continually win repeat business from clients.
Due to their continued expansion there is a unique opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their team and play a lead role within the company. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual to progress their career further and build a commercial team.
Quantity Surveyor / Estimator role
Reporting to the Director you will be responsible for the tendering of projects as well as taking projects from procurement to completion ensuring cost management and programme standards are met. Typical value of projects £2000,000 up to £2 million with one site visit per week.
Quantity Surveyor / Estimator Criteria;
- 3+ years Quantity Surveying experience
- Possess a 3rd level Quantity Surveying Qualification
- Have a good understanding of contracts, (NEC essential)
- Be experienced in the submission and settling of accounts and able to deal with procurement of sub-contractors
- Be able to prepare and manage project budgets
- Be confident processing accounts and meeting deadlines
- Proficient in the use of MS Office packages
- Full valid driving license
Locations: South Co. Down
Salary: £30,000- £40,000 (DOE) + Attractive benefits
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.