Bond Search & Selection are currently recruiting for an experienced Quantity Surveyor (Civils) to join a Top Tier Civil Engineering and Building contractor in Co. Antrim.
Operating for over 50 years our client has built an enviable reputation in the U.K. and Irish market. Having secured a range of prestigious projects in locations which include Scotland and the South of England they are seeking to strengthen their commercial team and have an opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their civil division.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and package and the opportunity to progress their career further.
Quantity Surveying (Civils) Duties:
- Preparation of tender documents
- Managing costs and budgets of projects in excess of 8 million
- Measurement, certification and agreement of subcontractor accounts
- Liaise with operational teams to ensure projects are within programme and advise as to financial and commercial management
Quantity Surveyor (Civils) Criteria
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or other relevant discipline
- Previous experience in an engineering environment (Main contractor environment desirable) delivering projects on time and maintaining quality standards
- Fully proficient in all standards of measurement
- Good understanding of civil engineering / construction principles
- Strong communication skills and ability to write accurate reports
- Risk and value management experience
Location: Belfast, Co. Antrim- U.K. travel 2/3 days a week
Salary: £35,000 - £50,000 and a number of benefits
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about please click on the link to submit your CV or call 02890339968 to speak with Mel and have a completely confidential and discreet conservation.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.