Bond, search and Selection are currently recruiting for a Property Manager for our Engineering client in the County Antrim / Mid Ulster area.
Our client is a highly successful manufacturing company who have successfully operated across the U.K. and European market for over 40 years. Employing over 700 staff locally they currently have multiple sites throughout Northern Ireland and the U.K. and an annual turnover of over £200 million. Due to their continued expansion they require a property manager to join their team at HQ. There is a competitive salary on offer and the opportunity to progress further within the company.
Property Manager Role
Reporting to the senior property manager the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring all site facilities are maintained
Property Manager Duties
- Book quotes and maintenance task and Liaise with contractors to ensure all maintenance issues are dealt with in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Supporting and engaging in capital projects
- Leasehold management
- Budget support and control
- Property inspections
- Asset management
Property Manager Criteria
• Relevant 3rd level qualification in a building related discipline OR related experience
• Ideally 1 years' experience gained in a similar role
• Full Driving license
• High level of IT literacy
Location: Co. Antrim / South Co. Derry
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 (DOE) and a number of benefits
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.