Project Manager - Fit-Out
£30,000 - £40,000 DOE
The successful Project Management candidet will have great attention to detail, commercial acumen and cost control experience which are all essential, as is the drive to go the extra mile and make a difference - This role is predominately office based although there will be periodic travel to ensure projects are successfully delivered.
The role will involve the effective management of resources to ensure that projects are completed on time, to the required specification and within budget.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Developing a project plan and ensuring the necessary resources are organised to meet the plan.
- Continually monitor progress and take all necessary steps to ensure the completion date is met.
- Developing a project budget and ensure the project is delivered within that budget.
- Monitor and provide regular reports on the financial performance of the project to the Senior Management Team.
- Ensure that all work is carried out to the client’s specifications and ensure that all those engaged on site have up-to-date information and adhere to the project plan
- Ensure that the project resources i.e. staff, labour, plant, materials and sub-contractors are effectively managed
- Liaise with clients and their agents to advise on progress and problem resolution as required
- Ensure the Company Operations and Safety Management Procedures are implemented on the project
- Ensure contractual conditions are adhered to and the contractual position is not compromised
To apply please click 'apply' below to send yoru CV, or contract Jamie @ Bond Search & Selection for further details.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.