Salary dependent upon experience
Permanent, full time
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced estimator to join a growing construction company based in Antrim. This company have an excellent reputation within both the local market and UK wide for great customer service and staff retention. They invest in their employees, providing great training and progression opportunities.
- You will be responsible for the preparation of accurate Bills of quantities from drawings, specifications and schedule of finishes
- This main responsibility of this role is calculation of site management and preliminary costs
- It will also entail calculation of site management and preliminary costs, and preparation of enquiry and tender documents to gain new business
- You will also be required to participate in final negotiations
- Post tender and post contract discussions and cost considerations; including the evaluation of the contract
- Working closely with the team to ensure success and continued quality is provided throughout all processes.
- Sourcing and assessing supplier and sub contract quotations
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of estimating within a construction environment, or similar industry
- You should be self-motivated with excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively
- Experience using estimating software packages would be beneficial
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV. If you would like to discuss this role in further detail please email me at Clodagh@bondselection.com or call me on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.