Electrical Building Services Engineer
Excellent Salary and Remuneration package
Bond Search & Selection have been assigned the task of assisting our reputable client based outside Belfast, in the search for an Electrical Building Services Engineer.
Main Function of Job
As an Intermediate Engineer the principal duties will be as detailed below under the direct supervision and in support of Senior Engineering Personnel. The list is not exhaustive and the position will require applicants to be familiar with all normal functions and activities associated with the post.
- Taking Briefs - Once appointed to a Project be able to take and develop a brief from a Client.
- Surveying and Reporting - Carry out surveys on existing Electrical Installations and prepare and write reports.
- Cost Estimating
- Design and prepare Electrical services Drawings - such as Distribution Systems, Lighting and Emergency Lighting & fire alarms etc.
- Carry out Electrical Calculations in accordance with BS 7671.
- Carry out design calculations.
- Write and prepare Electrical Specifications.
- Prepare and collate Tender Documents.
- Attend Design Team Meetings and liaise with other members of the Design Team and Client Groups.
- Negotiate and Liaise with Utility Providers.
- Analyse Tender Offers and prepare Tender Reports.
- Attend Site Meetings and generally administer projects on site.
- Prepare monthly Payment Certificates and generally undertake Cost Control of Projects through to Final Account.
- Carry out Periodic Site Inspections and Report on same.
- Prioritise workload to ensure deadlines are achieved.
- Assist senior staff in preparation and delivery of presentations to potential clients and outside bodies.
- Actively Implement and maintain the Quality Assurance and Environmental Management procedure and standards.
To apply for this fantastic opportuinty please click below or contact Jamie at Bond Search & Selection.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.