Bond Search & Selection are currently seeking an experienced Design Technician to join a joinery specialist in Monaghan.
This is a unique opportunity to join a highly successful and family run company as they continue to deliver bespoke projects across sectors which include Commercial, hospitality and Leisure. With a good reputation for staff retention they currently employ over 40 staff locally as well as maintaining strong client relationships resulting in repeat business across the Republic of Ireland, U.K. and U.S.A.
The successful candidate will join an established design team and be responsible for taking projects from concept through to completion. There will be a competitive salary on offer, on going career development and 13:30 finish every Friday.
CAD Technician Criteria
- 3+ years technical design experience as a Design technician within construction or interior fit-out
- Have a good understanding of building regulations and codes
- Proficient in 2D & 3D design using AutoCAD and be proficient in MS Office Packages
- Possess excellent communication skills and be capable of liaising with sub-contractors and attending site
- Be determined to ensure projects are completed on time and collaborative to work well as part of a larger design team
CAD Technician Responsibilities
- Producing detailed construction drawings for bespoke furniture, architectural details and large components
- Working with production and site teams to resolve problems and ensure design plans are followed
- Attending site surveys, client meetings and design meetings
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000- DOE dependent upon ability.
If you are interested in applying for this post please submit your CV via the link provided.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.