Permanent, full time
£20,000 - £25,000
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for an assistant/ junior buyer to join a hugely successful, expanding business in the Dungannon area. In this role you will benefit from a direct mentor, excellent training and brilliant company benefits. This company have continuously invested in their operations year on year to become a leading company within Northern Ireland in this sector. The role would suit someone with a minimum of 6 months experience as a buyer who is keen to grow their career in a successful company.
- You will be responsible for the effective sourcing and procurement of a wide range of goods and services within the engineering sector
- Responsible for processing orders efficiently and correctly to ensure competitive procurement and timely delivery at all times
- Reporting into the senior buyer you will be able to learn the internal processes within this team, and also given the opportunity to improve this where possible
- Liaise with and work alongside the current senior buyer to ensure the process runs smoothly across all divisions
- You will be responsible for identification and budgeting for material and, if applicable subcontract procurement, preparation of enquiries and developing the supply chain
- The ideal candidate for this position will come from an assistant buyer background with a good working knowledge of the construction/ engineering industry
- You will have excellent IT skills and experience of computerised purchase ordering systems
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV. If you would like to discuss this role in further detail please email me at Clodagh@bondselection.com or call me on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.