£8.00 - £10.00 per hour
Full time, temporary contract
An excellent role has arisen for an experienced receptionist to join their close knit team. This is a public service role that would provide excellent training and opportunities for a hardworking, organised individual. You will be working in a public facing role with the view to keep up the brilliant reputation they have made for strong customer service
- General reception duties to include; operation of the switchboard, dealing with all queries from the public/ visitors in a professional and friendly manner
- Liaising with different departments and transferring calls where required
- Responsible for carrying out general administration duties including typing, filing, faxing photocopying and using a full range of Microsoft office applications
- Ensuring all the computerised and manual filing systems are arranged and maintained throughout
- Meeting and greeting visitors, clients and customers in a friendly and welcoming manner
- Processing and distributing the post to the relevant staff
- Previous receptionist/ call handling experience would be necessary
- The ideal candidate will have a good attention to detail, with strong organisational skills
- This role requires someone friendly, attentive and professional at all times
- You will need to have a minimum of 4 GCSE’s or equivalent including A-C in English and Maths
If you feel this role is suitable for you, please apply using the link or alternatively please get in touch with Clodagh McKeefry on Clodagh@bondselection.com or 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.