Receptionist – Moira
Temporary, Full time
We are currently recruiting for a temporary Receptionist for our well known agri-food client based in Moira.
- Answering telephone calls and responding professionally
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Booking meeting rooms and welcoming visitors
- Organising catering for events
- Faxing and photocopying duties
- Liaising with other departments as required in a professional and friendly manner
- Previous receptionist experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and friendly telephone manner
- 5 GCSE’s (Grades A-C) including English or equivalent
If you feel this role is suitable for you, please apply using the link or alternatively please get in touch with Ciara Bell on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.