Project Support Officer
Temporary 3 months
Bond Search and Selection are currently recruiting for a temporary Project Support Officer for our public sector client based in Lisburn. The successful candidate will be responsible for the operation and development of all administrative systems within the Programmes Section. This is a temporary position until 31st August 2018 with the possibility of extension.
Job Duties include:
- To process and verify all administrative expenditure incurred by Government and EU funded programmes
- To implement procedures and financial control systems in accordance with policies
- To assist the Programmes Manager by providing accurate and timely financial information on administrative and project spend
- To liaise with other Council departments, internal and external auditors and external agencies to ensure accountability
- To provide admin support in the marketing and promotion of both National and EU funded economic development plans
- To liaise with successful applicants in receipt of funding from each relevant programme
- 2 A Levels A-C, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- 3 years of employment experience in each of the following areas:
-Providing admin support in delivering government programmes
-Completing claims reconciliations
-Planning and managing the delivery of events such as workshops
-Project monitoring and evaluation of economic development programmes
- A clear understanding of the workings of local government
Closing Date - Tuesday 22nd May 4pm
If you meet the criteria for this role, please apply here or call Ciara Bell at Bond on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.