Full time, Temporary for 3 months initiallt
£8.90 per hour
Bond Search and Selection are working in partnership with their client, a public sector organisation. They seek a personal secretary for their busy office based in Craigavon
They are looking for an individual with previous administrative experience and excellent organisation and communciation skills. The role will involve working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm and will eb for a durtation of 9 months
The role will involve:
- Maintenance of general filing systems
- Recording and distribution of incoming mail/post and dealing with routine correspondence and outgoing mail and distribution to relevant staff
- Minute taking as well as diary management
- Prioritise and organise work effectively
- Filing and photocopying duties
- Liaising within the team and with other departments
- Compliance with all relevant legislation relating and policies relating to data protection and confidentiality of information
- Performance of all general administrative tasks as appropriate
- Manual Handling elements may be required in the movement of files to and from departments
- 1 year clerical experience
- 5 GCSEs (Grade A-C)
- The ability to work in a team.
- Effective communication skills
- Computer literacy.
- A thorough approach to data entry combined with a good eye for detail.
- Adaptability with a quality work ethic.
• Training will be provided along with ongoing support.
If you would like more information on this role you can contact myself Rachael or you can apply via the link provided.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.