Office Facilities Assistant
Temporary – 37 hours/week
Bond Search and Selection are currently recruiting for a temporary Office Facilities Assistant for our energy client based in Belfast. The successful candidate will support the Facilities department in a wide variety of general administrative tasks whilst ensuring an excellent level of customer service.
Job Duties include:
- Ensure that all deliveries to the organisation are processed in line with company procedures.
- Responsibility for the maintenance and upkeep all photocopiers.
- Assistance of timely, accurate and confidential administrative support
- Responsible for the maintenance of the organisation archive system.
- Provision of reception support when required.
- Provision of timely distribution and dispatch, of all outgoing and internal mail.
- Responsibility for all stationary requirements by the business and that they are maintained and ordered in an accurate and timely manner.
- 5 GCSEs to include English and Maths A-Cor significant work experience
- At least one year of experience working in an administration/office environment
- Excellent IT skills and proficient in MS Office
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
To apply for this role, please submit your CV here or call Ciara at Bond for more information on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.