Nursing Support Officer
Temporary, Full time
Our busy public sector client in Enniskillen is currently recruiting for a temporary Nursing Support Officer. This role would suit someone coming from an administrative or business support background. These roles require an immediate start.
- Provide administrative support to the Ward Sister
- Diary management and management of correspondence
- Sorting and distributing mail
- Minute taking and preparation of reports
- Following up investigations of complaints and clinical incidents
- General administrative duties
- 5 GCSE’s (Grades A-C) including English or equivalent + 1 year of admin experience OR at least 3 years of admin experience
- Excellent MS Office skills
- OCR Stage 2 Text Processing (Part 1) and Stage 2 Word Processing/Typing (part 2) or equivalent
If you feel this role is suitable for you, please apply using the link or alternatively get in touch with Ciara Bell at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.