Market Systems Officer
£22,000 - £25,000 pa
Temporary – 6 months to start
A brilliant role has arisen to join a fast paced market services department within one of Northern Ireland’s largest energy companies. This client is constantly looking to recruit the top talent within Northern Ireland and rely heavily on training and development within their staff.
- You will need to Conduct field visits when required to ensure retrieval of all meter data for processing
- Responsible for ensuring the timely production of exception reporting and analysis
- Co-ordinating and reporting progress against actions allocated to the company from all retail market forums
- Ensuring the delivery of key online metering data for processing on a daily basis
- Putting together and presenting reports to different departments
- Ensuring that impact assessments are collated and presented for reporting purposes as and when required
- General administration duties as and when required
- HND/ Degree in an IT or business related discipline would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills would be required within this role
- This role requires a full driving licence
- You should have excellent numerical and analytical skills
- It would be beneficial but not essential to have an understanding of data systems relating to energy markets
If you feel this role is suitable for you, please apply using the link or alternatively please get in touch with Clodagh McKeefry on Clodagh@bondselection.com or 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.