Maternity (10 months)
Our client a global leader in the manufacture and design of marine fit out is seeking a logistics administrator to work within their busy logistics department. You will assist the logistics manager with all aspects of administration. This is an excellent opportunity for someone seeking a career boost to a financially stable company.
This will be a temporary position for 10 months however there may be the opportunity for this role to become permanent.
The main duties of this role:
- You will liaise with contracts and identify logistics requirements
- Work with the production team to assist freight schedules
- Record and track freight movement
- Register customs and help co-ordinate drivers.
Ideally you will have:
- A background in administration preferably logistics
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong IT skills
- Able to work on own initiative
- Clean drivers’ licence
- Team working skills
- Competent literacy in English and Maths
- Previous experience in a logistics department would be an advantage
For more information you can send your CV via the link provided and one of the team will be in contact.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.