Legal Assistant (Band 3)
Belfast city centre
Bond Search and Selection are currently recruiting for an experienced Legal Assistant on behalf of our public sector client.
Job Duties will include:
- Supporting solicitors in their professional roles
- Assist in the preparation of legal documentation
- Maintain up to date statistics on the database
- Liaise and correspond with clients as required
- Assist in the preparation of briefs for counsel
- Ensure referrals and instructions are dealt with efficiently
- 1 year of previous admin experience
- Legal admin experience desirable
- GCSE Maths + Eng A-C
The successful candidate will need his/her Access NI. If you are suitable for this role, please apply here or call Ciara at Bond for more information on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.