Higher Clerical Officer – Band 3
Part time – 22.5 hours/week
Our busy public sector client in Derry is currently recruiting for a P/T Higher Clerical Officer. This role would suit someone coming from an administrative or business support background. This role requires an immediate start.
- Taking incoming calls and delivering messages
- Booking and rearranging appointments when necessary
- Drafting reports and correspondence
- Maintenance of general filing systems
- Compliance with all relevant legislation
- Following up any queries
- Type up minutes of meetings etc.
- Operation of computerised information system
- Faxing and photocopying duties
- 5 GCSE’s (Grades A-C) including English or equivalent + 1 year of admin experience OR alternatively 3 years of admin experience
- OCR Stage 2 Text Processing (Part 1) and Stage 2 Word Processing/Typing (Part 2) or equivalent
- Excellent MS Office skills
If you feel this role is suitable for you, please apply using the link or alternatively get in touch with Ciara Bell at email@example.com or on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.