Full time, Temporary for 6 months
Bond Search and Selection are working in partnership with their client, a large public services provider to recruit a clerical officer to work at their site based in Newry. The successful candidate will be well organised, articulate and will be confident in working Microsoft word and excel. They are looking for an individual with previous finance administrative experience who will use their initiative and express a positive can do attitude. The role is full time temporary, initally for 6 months with the possibility of extension after this duration has been completed.
The role will involve:
- Maintenance of appropriate finance systems.
- Extraction of data and inputting this onto excel and relevant software packages.
- Assist the direct payments team
- Faxing and photocopying duties
- Assist the Direct Payments Team Manager in the review of statements for annotation, bank charges, cash withdrawals, surplus balances, evidence of payments to HMRC, including alerting key workers of non-submission of monitoring returns and misuse of DP.
- Compliance with all relevant legislation relating and policies relating to data protection and confidentiality of information
- Performance of all general administrative tasks as appropriate
- Manual Handling elements may be required in the movement of files to and from departments
- 1 year working in an administrative role within an office environment, particulary finance.
- 5 GCSEs (Grade A-C)
- The ability to work in a team.
- Effective communication skills
- Computer literacy.
- An understanding of the duties of the post.
- Knowledge of finance systems.
- A thorough approach to data entry combined with a good eye for detail.
- Adaptability with a quality work ethic.
• Training will be provided along with ongoing support.
If you would like more information on this role you can contact myself Rachael or you can apply via the link provided.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.