Data Processing Administrator
Full- Time/Temporary for 6 months
£11.15 per hour
We are seeking a data processing and research administrator for our client based in Lisburn. This role will see the individual working as part of a data processing and analysis team for a large public services provider whose mission is to deliver an effective rescue service to the community. This role will be initally for 6 months with the potential to overlap for a longer period.
The key responsibilities will be to carry out research and assist with the implementation of data information systems and create soltuions in the areas of risk profiling, geographical information systems and response modelling. This is an excellent opporunity fo rsomeone who wishes to work for a large public sector organisation and to gain industry insight.
- To monitor and analyse day to day performance activity and outcomes.
- To complete trend analysis and prepare draft board/other reports.
- To provide bespoke statistical information/analysis to support external requests received through Freedom of Information and Assembly Questions/ Correspondence etc
- To provide statistics, information & analysis, as required, to support development and implementation of organisational strategies.
- To provide data and risk information and analysis to support risk based scenario planning and the development of proposals/recommendations.
- To monitor & analyse risk outcomes and response strategies.
- To monitor and analyse Emergency Response outcomes against agreed methodologies.
- To produce statistical information to support management in the development of future Operational and Community Safety Risk Management Plans.
- To assist in the development of organisation wide Performance Reporting systems and processes.
- To liaise with relevant stakeholders to ensure understanding of user needs to facilitate in the development of appropriate and relevant methodologies.
- To research, develop & maintain research methodologies (metadata).
- To assist in the development of a suite of standard reports including mapping/locational information/analysis.
- To develop and maintain organisational datasets for publishing on the ‘Open Data’ portal, webpage and intranet.
- To provide data analysis training to end-users.
- Have a Level 3 qualification e.g. A-Levels or HNC, ideally with a research or statistical element
- Have at least 1 year’s relevant experience working in a statistical analysis/research environment.OR Possess at least 5 GCSEs at Grade C or above, or equivalent, to include English and Mathematics, and Have at least 2 year’s relevant experience working in a statistical analysis/research environment.
- An understanding of data processing/analysis and information management processes
- Experience of carrying out research and the ability to interpret, analyse and present data.
- Demonstrate an understanding and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications and have excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure of multiple deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Deliver high quality work with excellent attention to detail.
- A strong customer orientation.
- Possess a current driving licence or have access to a form of transport that will permit the candidate to meet the requirements of the post in full.
- Experience of working in the public sector.
- Experience working with Geographical Information Systems (GIS).
For more information please submit your most recent CV
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.