Contracting Services Officer – Band 6
Temporary, Full time
Mon-Fri 37.5 hours
Our busy public sector client in Omagh is currently recruiting for a temporary Contracting Services Officer. This role would suit someone coming from an administrative or business support background. This role requires an immediate start.
- Production of contracts for Residential/Nursing Homes, Domiciliary Care, Daycare and other general health and social care services
- Facilitate the process of ensuring that new Nursing/Residential Homes, Domiciliary Care Providers and Day Care are appropriately evaluated.
- Participation in the roll-forward of Contracts and Service and Budget Agreements with external organisations on a planned basis.
- Initiate, prepare and provide statistical analysis of monitoring reports on a quarterly basis (or as and when required) for distribution to Heads of Services and present this information to facilitate decision making at contract review meetings.
- Contribute to the overall effectiveness of the contracting process and in particular ensure that contract monitoring arrangements include adequate provision for the early identification and rectification of potential problem areas.
- Support the directorates in the service and contract review process
- Other duties as and when required
- A university degree or relevant professional qualification or equivalent AND 3 years of admin/clerical experience within a public or voluntary sector organisation at Band 4
- OR 5 years of admin/clerical experience within a public or voluntary sector organisation at Band 4
- Full, clean driving licence with access to a vehicle
If you feel this role is suitable for you, please apply using the link or alternatively get in touch with Ciara Bell at email@example.com or on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.