Clerical Officer – Portadown
Temporary, Full time
Our public sector client is currently recruiting for a temporary Clerical Officer for 4-6 weeks initially. This role would suit someone coming from an administration or business support background keen to progress into a public sector organisation. This would be an immediate start.
- All general administrative duties as and when required
- Maintenance of general filing systems
- Answering telephone calls and responding professionally
- Following up any queries to ensure everything is dealt with
- Type up minutes of meetings etc.
- Operation of computerised information system
- Faxing and photocopying duties
- Liaising with the team and with other departments as required in a professional and friendly manner
- 5 GCSE’s (Grades A-C) including English or equivalent
- Ideally the candidate should have 1-2 years’ admin/ clerical experience
If you feel this role is suitable for you, please apply using the link or alternatively please get in touch with Ciara Bell on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.