Clerical Officer – Band 2
Part time – 30 hours/week
Our busy public sector client in Omagh is currently recruiting for a P/T Clerical Officer. This role would suit someone coming from an administrative or business support background. This role requires an immediate start.
- Taking incoming calls and delivering messages
- Rearranging appointments when necessary
- All general administrative duties as and when required
- Maintenance of general filing systems
- Compliance with all relevant legislation
- Following up any queries
- Type up minutes of meetings etc.
- Operation of computerised information system
- Faxing and photocopying duties
- 5 GCSE’s (Grades A-C) including English or equivalent
- Or alternatively 2 years of admin experience
- Excellent MS Office skills
If you feel this role is suitable for you, please apply using the link or alternatively get in touch with Ciara Bell at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.