P/T Clerical Officer- Band 3
Our busy public sector client in Derry is currently recruiting for a P/T Clerical Officer. This role would suit someone coming from an administrative or business support background. This role requires an immediate start.
- Taking incoming calls and delivering messages
- Booking and rearranging appointments when necessary
- Drafting reports and correspondence
- Maintenance of general filing systems
- Compliance with all relevant legislation
- Following up any queries
- Type up minutes of meetings etc.
- Operation of computerised information system
- Faxing and photocopying duties
- 5 GCSE’s (Grades A-C) including English or equivalent + 1 year of admin experience OR alternatively 3 years of admin experience
- Excellent MS Office skills
No Access NI is required for this role.
If you feel this role is suitable for you, please apply using the link or alternatively get in touch with Ciara Bell at email@example.com or on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.