Full time, Temporary for 2 months initally with the possibility of extension.
Monday to Friday 9-5pm
£9.16 Per hour
Bond Search and Selection are seeking a clerical officer for their client a large public sector organisation. This role is for their site at Armagh.
Act as a first point of contact for the Directorate, providing a confidential administrative service for the Department.
- Provide a comprehensive and confidential administrative service to include management of incoming and outgoing mail, filing, answering incoming calls, word-processing, photocopying, faxing and preparation of correspondence and files.
- Maintain and update databases, spreadsheets and IT systems.
- Operate the Council’s computerised Purchase Ordering System.
- Assist with recording and receipt of all monies, including credit card payments, in accordance with financial regulations.
- Ensure an excellent standard of customer service including reception cover and liaison with other departments of the Council, external agencies and members of the public.
- Ensure files/documents are held and maintained in line with the Council’s Retention and Disposal policy.
- Participate in Departmental Meetings.
- Undertake any other relevant duties that may be required and are commensurate with the nature and grade of this post.
- 1 year’s experience of using Microsoft Office applications including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- A minimum for 5 GSCE's, grades A- C or equivilent including English and Mathematics.
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise
- Effective team worker
- Ability to under take multiple tasks
- Ability to work under pressure
- Act on personal initiative
- Customer focused
- Experience of handling cash
- Invoicing experience
- Microsoft Access experience
- Experience in dealing with confidential/sensitive information.
If you would like more information on this role you can contact myself Rachael or you can apply via the link provided.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.