Business Support Officer
6 Months Initially
£19,500 Annual Salary
We are delighted to be working in partnership with our esteemed client to help recruit a Business Support Officer for their site in Belfast. This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled administrator to join a company where he/she can gain industry experience andpoteniatl career growth. Although this is initally a 6 month temporary contract, there may be the oppotunity to stay on and potentially apply for other roles wihtin the business.
This is a varied role which involves the business support officer to work alongside management and provide an efficient servcie to all members of the procurement team.
Hours of work; Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- Act as the point of contact within the Contract Adjudication Groups, collating all requests from the sourcing officers and maintain the key working relationships with all parties involved.
- Carry out the role of document controller ensuring the documented information is version controlled, up to date and accessible.
- Update online systems for the management of external records storage services.
- Collate and verify agency worker weekly timesheets.
- Maintain the Finance Process Manager and check invoices for accuracy and value and recommending acceptance or rejection.
- To manage the content of the website page and company SharePoint Portal so as to ensure Customer / Staff information related content published is relevant, current and accurately presented.
- To support the Procurement and Logistics Service Emergency Response Plan, in particular to be a member of the Communications Team, in responding to a major incident in Procurement and Logistics Service.
- To manage the ordering of stock or non-stock items using online ordering system.
- Manage the issue and reimbursement of the petty cash float.
- GCSE Maths and GCSE English (A-C) OR equivalent qualification to demonstrate literacy and numeracy OR higher qualification; AND 2 x A Levels or equivalent qualification OR higher qualification;AND 18 months’ relevant experience* within the past 5 years OR Degree and 6 months relevant experience within the past 5 years OR A minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience*, two of which must be within the past 5 years.
- Ability to communicate effectively and influence others including through negotiation
- Ability to use PC software programmes e.g. Microsoft Office Word and Excel to manage, analyse and evaluate information
- Ability to deal with the pressure of a challenging and varied workload in a fast changing environment
If you would like more information on the role please senr your most up to date CV and one of the team will be in contact.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.