Business Services Team Leader
Full Time Temporary
We are delighted to be recruiting once again for our public sector client. Our client requires a business services manager for their offices in Belfast City centre. As manager you will be responsible for leading a small team of administrators.
This role will be for 3 months initially with possibility of extension.
Hours of Work; Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- Deliver business services to the organisation and external customers based upon managing Key Performance Indicators (KPI), maximising efficiency and overall effectiveness.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders along with building automated smart solutions and providing advice on all system related issues and providing services and support in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Supervise, review and monitor staff productivity to ensure processing deadlines are met and workloads are organised fairly and effectively.
- Plan and undertake performance reviews with team members outlining KSF’s and identifying training needs to develop a skilled and successful team.
- Utilise a range of software packages in the performance of the post including email, word, excel, powerpoint, specialist software (FPL, HRPTS, Interpreting Services, v-fire, BOXI, RPA etc) ensuring a high degree of technical skills.
- Develop, implement, review and monitor ‘business as usual’ procedures for each service process delivered within BST (FPL Supplier Management, FPL System Administration, eRecruitment System Admin, RPA, Regional Interpreting Service System Admin and FPL/HRPTS Interface management etc).
- Mitigate financial risk by maintaining fit for purpose control environments.
- Conduct regular team briefings and effective communication within the team incl Daily huddle.
- Produce monthly reporting information and dashboard data, ensuring accuracy and timely production.
- Lead and/or contribute to designated projects in conjunction with required functional specialists and Service Delivery Manager.
- Take responsibility for resolving any queries as appropriate if referred to him/her by Service Delivery Manager and team members in a prompt efficient manner.
- Plan workloads to ensure weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual financial timetables are met/undertakes staff or complex work planning
- Establish effective communication links with other shared services teams to ensure business needs are achieved on an on-going basis.
- Work within policies and procedures; managed rather than supervised.
- Positively contribute in requisite Regional Groups as designated by the Service Delivery Manager.
- Manage and monitor security and authorisation records identifying and addressing areas of concern, potential data breaches/risks and raising where necessary.
- Create, develop and facilitate a suite of Shared Services and Management reports.
- Supports regular data quality checks – monitoring data accuracy and identifying additional training requirements.
- A University Degree AND *1 years’ experience of supervising staff. OR Administrative experience extending over at least 4 years to include 1 years’ experience of supervision of staff
- Six months experience within an ICT systems management or systems administration role and smart solutions development experience using available technology.
- Experience in producing management reports using a range of Microsoft applications including Microsoft Work, Excel and PowerPoint extending over at least 12 months.
- Have excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing
- Have a confident telephone manner and good interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrable experience of working on their own initiative.
For more information please submit your most recent CV by clicking the link provided.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.